The Kamado is easy to start, efficiently uses Charcoal, Wood, Natural Gas, and Propane! It offers close temperature control, and can be used year-round. Your grill has tremendous versatility and operates as effectively at 150F as at 800F or more, and all temperatures in between, and it’s 100% Made in the USA.
You can smoke salmon, ribs, and turkey at low temperatures, grill your favorites at medium temperatures, or sear steak at high temperatures. You can even use the Kamado as a Pizza Oven bake bread and pizza!
The retained heat in the heavy ceramic walls; aids in cooking and results in juicier and more flavorful foods. The results are unlike any you have experienced!
Advantages of Kamado Cookers
• Moisture Retention – Foods do not dry out as in metal, gas or electric grills.
• Juicier – Meats, fish and foods are juicy even after long periods of time. Overnight,forexample.
• Shrinkage – Little or no shrinkage.
• Natural flavor – There is no metal, petroleum or gas “flavor”. There is a “brick-oven” flavor, as the Italians call it. Try a pizza or bread and see for yourself!
• Heat by convection – Proper heat circulation for uniform cooking requires the shape of the Kamado®. In engineering dictum, “round is better than square” and “form follows function”
• Heat by Radiation – The retained heat in the heavy ceramic walls does the cooking. Thin walled metal barbecues can not cook by retained heat because there is none. When the fire goes out, cooking ends!
• Ceramic Insulation characteristics – The thick ceramic walls isolate as well as retain the heat. The exterior tile is safe to touch. These exceptional characteristics are found in ancient ceramic cooking vessels to the ceramic tile on the space shuttle.
Kamado’s reputation for smoking is unsurpassed. Historically, as today, the only proper “Smoking” vessel must have thick heavy ceramic walls to maintain long, low and stable heat. Smoking temperatures are considerably lower temperatures (in the 150 to 200 degrees range). These temperatures can be easily controlled by adjusting the damper to approximately 1⁄2 inch (one spin ) and the draft door “cracked”. The Kamado will retain this heat for over 12 hours without adjustment or adding fuel. You can have a hint of smoke or you can “smoke to the bone” . Just try it. You will agree that the Kamado is the best smoker in the world.
It is imperative for proper grilling that the cooking vessel obtain high temperatures (400 degrees and up). The emphasis is the heat in the cooking vessel, not flames. No barbecue in the world will get as hot inside as our Kamado and in many respects it is a “kiln”. You can experience searing meat from heat and not flames. Grilling temperatures can be set much higher than ordinary barbecues because excessive heat is in the ceramic walls and still no flames because there is insufficient air to create flames or flare- up.
Additional Advantages of the New Kamado Made in the USA
• Durability – You can expect a lifetime(s) of continued use. There is nothing to burn out. Our modern technology and new ceramic formulas have enabled us to make a product that is unaffected by heat. Further, the Kamado will withstand all weather conditions, including wind forces up to 70 mph. (Now you can cook your turkey while driving the freeway to mother’s Thanksgiving.
• Aesthetics – The Kamado is artistically tiled with the finest imported high gloss ceramic tile and our own larger hand made custom tile. The expensive material and dedicated labor costs are rewarded by a “work of art” which will make a beautiful addition to your home or patio. You now have the opportunity to select a color to match your decor and will have a piece of functional yard art.
• Larger – The heart wrenching problem of not enough room to stuff your turkey in your Kamado has been solved. All Kamado users know there is absolutely only one way to cook turkeys. Now you are able to bake any size turkey or roast. The grill of the #7 Kamado is 57% larger than the Japanese #5 and our #5. That is, there are 398 square inches in the Kamado #7 (22 1⁄2 inch grill), while only 254 square inches in the #5 (18 inch grill). In addition, there is no “fire ring” inside that further reduces size and air circulation. The grill is now supported by a ledge in the ceramic wall. Note, the fire ring was used in Japan only to hold the large rice pot and not to support a barbecue grill.
• Spring Prop – Earlier Kamado’s have no mechanical or other device to assist in raising and lowering the heavy lid. The new Kamado is much larger and even heavier . The compression springs inside the prop assist in the raising and lowering of the lid. Now the lid is a ladies fingertip operation.
• Damper Top – The damper top does not fall off and break. It now screws up and down, allowing precise temperature control through restricting the airflow.
• Draft Door – Slides in and out easily on runners which are protected from ashes. ·
• New Band “Seat- On the #5 and #7 Kamados there is a new seat or channel cast into the Lid and Base to hold the heavy bands in place without slipping. Later “Band Adjustments” will rarely if ever be necessary. A cautionary tightening of the four band bolts should be done when necessary.
• Improved Tile Bonding-New formula and method for setting tile improves tile adhesion. Sealing the tile is still recommended after initial break-in.
• Highest Standard Fabrication- Stainless Steel fabrication is now “Tig” welded instead of “Mig” welding. Tig welding requires much more time and skill but results in a much finer in appearance and can be compared to “aircraft quality”.
• Damper Top- A new metal alloy is now used to for the Damper Top Rod that helps prevent rust which restricts free turning for temperature control. A minimum of cleaning/maintenance is still required.
For More Information Contact Galaxy Outdoor. 702-448-5600 – email@example.com – 4425 Dean Martin Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89103.